Looking for a unique work environment and culture to thrive in? Do you have a strong eye for detail and thrive on organization and thoroughness? Are brand standards, rules, and regulations your thing? AND, are you a motivated individual who works well independently, as well as on a team? Then we want you!
Dealer Inspire is a cutting-edge website and digital marketing company located in Naperville’s High Grove Plaza. We have thousands of clients specializing in the automotive industry. We pride ourselves in having a fun, unconventional working environment, and a great family-like culture. While our team works extremely hard, we try to keep a fun and creative work environment filled with ways to unwind.
About The Position:
Dealer Inspire is looking for a rock star individual with a fantastic attitude to assist the Compliance team to ensure our automotive clients’ websites and digital assets are fully compliant with required guidelines. You’ll learn everything compliance, brand standards, and more about Acura, Honda, Infiniti, Jaguar, Land Rover, Mercedes-Benz, and Toyota, to name a few! This position is intended as a training role on the path to a Compliance Analyst.
Essential Job Functions:
- General administration functions of the Compliance department
- Learn and understand compliance requirements and specifications for various automotive manufacturers
- Work closely with Compliance Analysts to ensure websites are compliant and maintain a “good-standing” status
- Assist with managing documentation internally in Google Docs
- Assist the team and other departments with implementing new or changes to rules and regulations
- Communicate effectively with the Quality Control department on a regular basis
- Assist employees with compliance related questions by researching regulatory reference materials and obtaining advice from the various Compliance Headquarters staff or industry professionals, as necessary
- Review website advertisements, disclosures, and new initiatives to ensure regulatory requirements are met and practices are accurately reflected, as necessary
Must smile often, love working with others, and be eager to learn in a fast-paced environment!
- Health and dental insurance, vision discount program, short term and long term disability, 401K with company match
- Gym membership reimbursement up to a certain amount
- Internet and phone allowance where applicable
- Peer to Peer bonus program
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Previous relevant experience in a professional setting
- Experience in automotive industry and/or an agency a plus!
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding sense of organization
- Ability to communicate well with clients, as well as all levels of internal management and co-workers
- Ability to balance demand and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to multitask while maintaining attention to detail
- Familiarity with Google Docs, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity with Basecamp and Wordpress
- Health Insurance with BCBS
- 401k plan with company match
- 10 days paid time off, 4 days of sick leave and selected paid holidays
- Dental, Life and Disability Insurance
- Subsidized gym membership
- Subsidized internet access for your home
- Peer to Peer Bonus program
- Work from home Fridays
- Stocked fridge with snacks and more!